AdministratorDecember 18, 2022 at 2:43 pm517 Credits537 XPOccupation: New Boots
I got the following results by doing the following:
- Go to NVIDIA control panel->Adjust desktop color settings
- Color Channel: Red -> Gamma 0.95
- Color Channel: Green -> Gamma 1.01
- Color Channel: Blue -> Gamma 1.01
- Color Channel: All Channels -> Vibrance 60
- Click Apply and close
- Microsoft Store -> Search => Windows HDR Calibration
- Run Windows HDR Calibration App and follow prompts.
PG42UQ Monitor settings:
- Image ->HDR Setting -> ASUS Gaming HDR
- Color -> Color Temp. -> 6500K
I think those are all the settings. Let me know if that doesn’t solve your issues.