AsRock Tech Support & Returns Info
ASRock USA Support Page: ASRock > Support
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Request: ASRock > Support Request Form
ASRock Drivers: ASRock > Drivers
ASRock Repair RMA: ASRock > Repair / RMA
Notes: Repairs are done through Authorized Distributors (AD). ASRock offers a 1 year warranty through their ADs. If your item was sold by BestBuy, you want to contact BestBuy for repair requests and RMAs. For technical support, follow the link above to request help.
Request Repair Steps:
- ASRock offers warranty service directly through their Authorized Distributors (ADs). So if you bought your item from Newegg, contact Newegg for repairs. You have a 1 year warranty through the AD. If for any reason you can’t find your Authorized Distributor for your item, go to Step 2.
- ASRock doesn’t have a traditional RMA request page. They ask endusers and indirect customers to send an email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Motherboard Name/Model. Follow this link to see how to find the model name of your motherboard https://www.asrock.com/support/index.us.asp?cat=ModelName
- CPU/Processor (Brand, Speed, etc)
- RAM/Memory (Speed, Capacity, Brand)
- Video Card/GPU (Brand, Memory, Model)
- Operating System (Service pack and Driver) – run command-> dxdiag by doing a search in windows 10/11 for “dxdiag”. (i.e Windows 11 Home 64-bit – 10.0, Build 22621)
- Hard Drives (Brand, Model, Capacity)
- Other Device (Brand Model) – If you have other devices connected like webcam, soundcards, joystick, etc. List them.
Last Updated: 12/15/2022
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.